Wednesday, March 25, 2009







Then on Tuesday March 10th we went to court with them to finalize their adoption. Baby Kaub is now a Farr. Court was so cool, it was real life serious court even for something happy. But at the end we got a good picture with the judge and the new family. How exciting!!! Then we also got to be there when they sealed him in the temple on Saturday March 14th in the Snowflake Arizona Temple.. And also blessed Sundy the 15th. We were able to be there for all of it and we are so happy for them!!! It was a very cool day.

7 comments:

The little Lowes said...

What a cute new nephew!

Meg and Tom said...

Yeah fun pictures! He is so cute.

davenandkrista said...

hey can you send me some of those pics you took that day. love you

Lisa said...

Hey, I totally found your blog! FUN!

Sarah said...

Hi Leslie, this would be sarah gedge in your lovely ward. I found your blog through, what I like to call, blog stalking. Your little nephew is adorable. What a cool experience.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm glad to finally realize you have a blog! I hope you got our invite :) And isn't adoption such a blessing?! That is so fantastic!

Than & Lina said...

We found your blog! Steph helped me out.