Thursday, May 21, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!.!.! BIG 24



This is what Colby came home to for his birthday. He gets home from work at 1:00 a.m. so at about eleven I decorated the door so that he would have a birthday surprise. I used crate paper that I just had lying around the house. It was green yellow and pink. The pink was used just to be funny. I laughed. Colby did too but he also said that we had to take it down because it looked like we were announcing a baby girl. No we are NOT pregnant. But it sure was funny. His real birthday gift is dinner and a movie, he wants to see Night at the Museum. It comes out tomorrow. His birthday was Sunday May 17th. He is getting Old, but I still love him. HAPPY BIRTHDAY honey!!!!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ah!!! Happy Birthday Colby!

Syd said...

Hey Colby! I had no idea you had a blog! Happy Birthday! Check us out sometime. kunzfamily3.blogspot.com