Thursday, October 22, 2009

Frightmares Excursion!!! Woot Woot

What a Day!! Frightmares is so much FUN!!!! We went on the Rocket!



We went to DECEPTION (The Haunted House that wasn't really Scary!) It was supposed to be the scariest one there but we still had fun..



While we waited in line We played in the Fog. OOO!! SCARY



We also took a group photo with our friends Jordan and Melissa Pitchford.



We had a wonderful time we went to the hypnotist where Colby and Melissa got Hypnotized it was quite a show sorry there was no flash photography so there are no pictures but you will have to trust me it was HILARIOUS!! (Ask Colby for any details about the show) also we were in roller coaster heaven!!

This is Colby getting annoyed at the kid who wouldn't stay out of our picture!! His face was unintentional but it is still funny.



Well that just about wraps up the Halloween fun at Lagoon with a few exceptions as we were leaving the park.





3 comments:

Jessie said...

How fun!!! I miss you! I was totally thinking about you the other day...

Brandon and Heather Grissom said...

So fun!! Remember when we went there? and that was my first time to Lagoon? i think you guys invited me out of pitty. it was before when we just met! so fun though!!

OH I miss you guys!! love all the pictures!

Monsen3 said...

I wish we lived up there. There is not much to do in this little town