Saturday, June 12, 2010

CARRIE UNDERWOOD!!! OH YEAH

First off I am sorry that it has taken so long our computer in out of service and has been for quite sometime. But i found a way to get these on here. This was the most awesome vacation ever. I had a blast. I will just show you: first we went to St. George to hang out with the Wheelers. We stuffed our face with pizza and hung out at the house then we went and played at the fiesta fun center(i don't have those pictures) but we mini golfed and played on the bumper boats which was awesome, then we played on the go karts also. we had such a fun time with them.







We went to Vegas and had the time of our lives we just walked around a lot we wanted to see everything. We hung out with celebrities at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum here are a few of those pictures.























Then we just played on the strip and had a lot of fun!!























We then had the time of our lives at CARRIE UNDERWOOD!! Oh my heck that was the best thing that I ever did in my life.





















AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Than & Lina said...

Looks like quite the adventure!

Trista said...

It looks like you guys had such a great time! I am so happy for you both

I {HEART} STUFF! said...

I am going to see Carrie Underwood in November!! I can't wait!! And after seeing your pics I am even more pumped :-)